Marycrest Assisted Living is a legacy of the Sisters of St. Francis. We provide compassionate and comprehensive services in a dignified and comfortable environment for persons with disabilities and seniors. By serving those most in need, we honor and maintain the mission of our founders.
Marycrest Assisted Living will be recognized as a vibrant community which is sensitive to individual needs, has unique programming and has an exceptional staff. We will have both a strong financial and market position that results in cash reserves, strong occupancy and a well-maintained physical plant.
Marycrest is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
We strive to:
- Create a culture that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Listen attentively and courteously
- Honor the uniqueness and worth of each individual
- Extend a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Embrace new ideas, being flexible, and open to change
We are obliged to:
- Take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
- Contribute our time and talents responsibly
- Use material, energy, and monetary resources as efficiently as possible
- Be predictive in problem solving
We believe in:
- Creating a daily practice of doing the right things
- Being accountable for and being engaged in the commitments we have made
- Building trustworthy relationships with others
- Telling the truth
- Striving for quality and excellence in all we do
We make it our priority to:
- Cherish and promote the worth of all human life
- Value the dignity of all work
- Promote participation of team members in decision making
- Respond timely in communications
It is essential that we:
- Embrace creativity and new ideas
- Learn and grow from our mistakes
- Encourage joy and laughter
- Take the work, but not ourselves too seriously
- Have fun at work!
We are proud to share that Marycrest Assisted Living has been recognized on a national level by The American Health Care Association and the National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) for providing quality care and services to our residents and family members. Learn more about the National Quality Award Program.
Every day at Marycrest offers opportunities for learning, enrichment and fun through our rich calendar of events and programs. A typical week might include cooking or baking together, discussion of current events, fitness classes, gardening, or enjoying live music. Our team is certified in recreation therapy which means the activities our residents enjoy is designed to help them stay healthy and strengthen their body, mind, and spirit.
Marycrest Assisted Living was originally founded by the Sisters of St. Francis of Penance & Christian Charity Sacred Heart Province. However, our assisted living community warmly welcomes individuals of all faiths and religious background.
Catholic Mass and Rosary services are regularly held at Marycrest. We also help bring non-denominational services to our residents per needs and availability and have spiritual care resources available for all.