Marycrest Assisted Living is a legacy of the Sisters of St. Francis. We provide compassionate and comprehensive services in a dignified and comfortable environment for persons with disabilities and seniors. By serving those most in need, we honor and maintain the mission of our founders.
Marycrest is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
We strive to:
- Create a culture that promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Listen attentively and courteously
- Honor the uniqueness and worth of each individual
- Extend a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Embrace new ideas, being flexible, and open to change
We are obliged to:
- Take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
- Contribute our time and talents responsibly
- Use material, energy, and monetary resources as efficiently as possible
- Be predictive in problem solving
We believe in:
- Creating a daily practice of doing the right things
- Being accountable for and being engaged in the commitments we have made
- Building trustworthy relationships with others
- Telling the truth
- Striving for quality and excellence in all we do
We make it our priority to:
- Cherish and promote the worth of all human life
- Value the dignity of all work
- Promote participation of team members in decision making
- Respond timely in communications
It is essential that we:
- Embrace creativity and new ideas
- Learn and grow from our mistakes
- Encourage joy and laughter
- Take the work, but not ourselves too seriously
- Have fun at work!
Marycrest Assisted Living will be recognized as a vibrant community which is sensitive to individual needs, has unique programming and has an exceptional staff.
We will have both a strong financial and market position that results in cash reserves, strong occupancy and a well-maintained physical plant.
Every day at Marycrest offers opportunities for learning, enrichment and fun through our rich calendar of events and programs. A typical week might include cooking or baking together, discussion of current events, fitness classes, gardening, or enjoying live music.
Our staff is also certified in recreation therapy which means that the activities you enjoy will also help you stay healthy and strengthen body and mind.