Our Services and Amenities
Assisted Living Apartment Homes
No matter which of our Denver area assisted living residences you choose – Serenity or Harmony – our apartment homes are private, 300 square feet studios thoughtfully designed to support an independent lifestyle. Our residents and their families enjoy the assurance that comes with having:
- A large, fully accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Kitchenette with a microwave and refrigerator
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Emergency call system
- Three restaurant-style meals served each day in our community dining room
- Urgent-call systems throughout all common areas
- Large, comfortable living rooms with fireplaces
- Private library
- Beauty and barber shop
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Prayer room and chapel
- Community walkways and enclosed courtyard
- Ample space designed to support socialization, recreation, and activities.
Available Personal Care Services
- Individualized personal care for bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Around-the-clock staffing
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy services
- Licensed practical nurse (LPN) on-site daily
- Continence management program
- Medication monitoring
- Medication administration
- Nourishments provided throughout the day
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Compassionate hospice care
- Social, intellectual, recreational, and spiritual programs
Take a Look Inside our Beautiful Community
Envision the vibrant lifestyle that comes when you call Marycrest Assisted Living home.
Thoughtful accents, bright, natural light, and rich colors ensure our community’s interior spaces warmly welcome all.
Schedule a safe, private tour. E-mail or call us: (303) 433-0282.