Marycrest Assisted Living is a legacy of the Sisters of St. Francis. We provide compassionate and comprehensive services in a dignified and comfortable environment for persons with disabilities and seniors. By serving those most in need, we honor and maintain the mission of our founders.
Marycrest is committed to the core values of hospitality, stewardship, integrity, respect and humor. These values, in addition to the significance and impact on the service we provide, determine our priorities, inform our decisions and represent stability to those we serve.
- Creating a climate that promotes teamwork while valuing the uniqueness of the individual.
- Listening and responding sensitively to all.
- Extending warmth and acceptance to each other and to all we serve.
- Creating a welcoming atmosphere personally and organizationally.
- Welcoming new ideas and being open to change.
- Utilizing human resources responsibly.
- Providing wise and respectful use of all material and monetary resources.
- Promoting conservation of resources and energy.
- Representing the value and worth of the company.
- Creating a daily practice of doing the right things.
- Being responsible for the commitments we have made.
- Being honest in personal and business communications and actions that build trust.
- Commitment to honesty, reliability, and confidentiality.
- Cherishing and promoting the worth of all human life.
- Treating all persons with dignity and respect without regard to age, gender, race, minority or economic status.
- Valuing the dignity of all work.
- Promoting participation of all persons in the decisions affecting their lives.
- Providing creativity and a willingness to consider and embrace new ideas.
- Encouraging communication.
- Reminding us that no one is perfect.
- “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people”.
- Having fun at work!
Marycrest Assisted Living will be recognized as a vibrant community which is sensitive to individual needs, has unique programming and has an exceptional staff.
We will have both a strong financial and market position that results in cash reserves, strong occupancy and a well-maintained physical plant.
Every day at Marycrest offers opportunities for learning, enrichment and fun through our rich calendar of events and programs. A typical week might include cooking or baking together, discussion of current events, fitness classes, gardening, or enjoying live music.
Our staff is also certified in recreation therapy which means that the activities you enjoy will also help you stay healthy and strengthen body and mind.
Visit our Community Calendar page and spend some time exploring all the things your life can be at Marycrest.